Monday, June 16, 2014

I Love the Mission!!

Hi Mom,

We had an OK week this last week. Nothing too special. I have learned a lot recently, and I can feel myself growing spiritually everyday. I love the mission!

Sarah is doing well. She doesn't really have anything getting in the way of baptism. She is excited for it, and I am even more excited for her. It will be a great day. For now here baptismal date is the 29 of June. We are going to have to cram this week to make sure she gets all the lessons, but that is just a side note. She is already living the commandments, reading, praying, and willing to come to church when she can. I am excited!

I read the link and story, and the comments that followed. That was really sad. I am glad to hear that the kids are doing OK. I hope that the kids continue to recover well. I also read the comments that followed and wow, how sad. I can't imagine how the renstroms must feel. Being one that has participated in the parade, I never thought I was in danger. It really must have just been a freak accident. I will be praying for all of them!

I love Dad! He is the best. He is always been there for me, and I know that the comfort that I have felt from him must help other people a lot. I am so grateful for someone who has not only taught me how to live, but more importantly has shown me how to live by example. I hope I can grow up to be like him.

I don't really have much else to say. I don't know if y'all have heard, but my mission isn't going to be a full two years. I am going to be cheated by two weeks. So I come home June 10 meaning that my half way mark is in two day and my one year mark is still June 26. It is going by too fast.
I love you Mom! Thank you for the updates every week. I am so grateful for your example each week in allowing me to grow up in the gospel and serve a mission. You are the best!

Love, Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment