Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Bonus Email and Pictures!

Hey Dad!
 
Answer time:

1. The Kick boxing class is just and hour work out, where we punch a punching bag. It is actually a lot of fun, and a really good work out. We only did it my second week here though. 

2. The missionary work in this area, is actually starting to pick up quite a bit. We have some really solid investigators, I think, and just set two baptismal dates. And yes the Vargas family did come back to church. It was so exciting!

3. Mary unfortunately didn't come to church, but she is one of the nicest people I know. We taught her again this week, and have an appointment with her for this Friday. Things are looking good to me.

4. We did go bowling one time, and I actually bowled a 168. That was the highlight for our Preparation days.

5. We are very involved in the branch, we actually had a great testimony meeting this Sunday, and it was all centered around my companion and I. They bore testimony on how great of a spirit they are always able to feel when we eat dinner with them and stuff. And I bore my testimony this Sunday.

6. I did get the package that Mom sent. Thank you very much! I would have to say that it doesn't hurt as much when BYU loses, now that I can't watch the games, or be involved in anyway. Of course, it still hurts a little though.

7. President Durrant does remember Clay, I didn't ask him about the basketball stuff though.

8. I have had some great food from the members. I have had Flautas, Fajitas, Ground beef. All of this with rice and peppers of course. When I have to eat mexican spicy food, and then american food some nights, it really plays with my system.

Thanks for keeping me updated on BYU, even if they played terrible. I still want you to continue to do that, please! Thank you for all your support that you have given me. I am greatful for such great parents.

Kyle
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment