Monday, October 27, 2014

No Time to Write!

Hi Mom!
I am sorry that I can't write you very much today. We have been busy serving some people, but I will fill you in more on everything next week.

I had a great birthday! We worked hard all day long. At the beginning of the day we knocked doors and visited people. After that we had dinner, and they found out it was my birthday, so they got us a cake. It is called chocoflan. It wasn't bad. We than went out and taught some really good lessons that night. Thank you so much for the package and everything. I loved it!

The other highlight were that I had an interview with President Taylor which was great! He is a great guy, and I love being able to learn from him. The other thing was that I got sick that day, and I wasn't able to do much for a few days.

I love you very much. Thank you for all the updates on everyone. Have a great week!

Kyle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment