Monday, July 21, 2014

Pictures from the Baptism!

Hello Mom!

We had a very normal week again here. Not very much happened. We had a nice little break from the heat for a couple of days, with cloudy weather, but the heat is back. Yesterday, Sara asked me to do the confirmation as well, so I performed my first confirmation. And it was in Spanish. Sara was very excited to be able to receive the Holy Ghost. She really has been such a great example to me in how I need to live. She has such great faith in God, and she knows that anything is possible with his help. She is going to be a great member. She continues to tell us how she knows that this church is the true church on the earth. That is such a testimony builder for me to hear the testimony of my recent convert. I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today, and I know that he leads and guides us in all that we do. He has restored his Priesthood to the earth today so that we can perform these ordinances. I love Him so much!

There really haven't been any big changes with President Taylor here. He has really been pushing unity as a mission, and as a ward. Hopefully we will be able to start seeing the results of that soon.

I don't have much more to report about this week. The mission is really starting to pick up. The weeks are going by faster and faster. I am happy for this opportunity that I have to serve the Lord, and I am so grateful for all the lessons I have learned the easy way, and the hard way. The mission is hard, but it is so worth it. I really hope I can continue to learn, progress, and enjoy myself for the rest of my mission.

Thank you for all your love and support. I hope y'all are doing well back home. I will send a letter this week to Brooklynn for her birthday, so be on the look out for that. I hope y'all have a great week!

Love, Elder Stewart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment