Monday, May 12, 2014

Loved Skyping!!

 
Hi Mom,
 
I loved Skyping with y'all yesterday, it was so much fun. I love you so much. I realized yesterday though, that talking to the family felt so normal, as if I haven't been away from y'all for very long. I guess the homesickness is completely gone now.
 
This week we found some really good investigators. We have only taught most of them once, so I am not sure how they will turn out, but I they seem like they are all interested in our message, as well as they are willing to read and pray about it. None of them came to church this week, but that is understandable. We hope to start getting them there. I will tell you more about these investigators as they start to progress.
 
I love you Mom. You have done so much for me, and I am grateful that I could have such great parents in my life which have helped me learn all that I must do in life, and where to find happiness. Thank you for all the support and love you have given me throughout my whole life. It really has meant a lot to me. I hope that the family will continure to do well. Good luck with school again. At this rate you should graduate before I get home right? Have a great week!
 
Elder Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment