Monday, February 16, 2015

The Work is Getting Busy!

Hi Mom,
 
The work has been getting very busy, because of the zone leader responsibilities that I have. We are meeting with each district individually to help them in their respective areas, and then we are counseling together to see how we can help their district in their work. It has been crazy, but I enjoy being able to work with so many missionaries. There is so much to learn from everyone.

I did get your package. Thank you so much! I love y'all! The apartment here is not very good, but I am about used to having bad apartments by now, so it isn't too big a deal. I am enjoying the work in this area. Carlos came to church again this last Sunday, and he is progressing really well. We are meeting with some less-active families in the wards and we are trying hard to work with the ward council of these wards. The members have been very helpful with getting us rides to all the meetings that we have to go to. We are going to have to use them a lot since we have to drive all over the place.

Being zone leader made things really busy for me like I said. On Tuesday of this passed week I did an exchange with an Elder, and we were able to go in and learn a lot from each other. He was a really hard worker, so I enjoyed my time with him. Then on Thursday we had a meeting with a district that is a little ways away. On Friday I filled out my first Stake President's report. It was such a long and boring process. It took us 5 and a half hours to do all of it, and I was so happy when we were done. We had to gather information from every area in our zone, and put it all together for the Stake President. On Sunday morning we had a meeting with the Stake President where we were able to discuss how the work is going in all of the areas. It was a great meeting, and I loved being able to be apart of it. There were some great things that I learned to use in our area. I hope it will help the whole zone out.

Friday and Saturday nights, we had a couple of parties for our wards for Valentine's day. The English ward party was alright, but the Spanish ward party was so much fun. The people there had a great time, and I loved it.

I am sorry, but I forgot my camera at the apartment, so I promise that I will send you pictures next week. I am glad that everything is going well back home. Have a great week! I love you!

Love, Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment