Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Really Slow Week!!

This week was really slow as far as the work went. We did a lot of stuff to prepare for the baptism, and we also did a lot of zone leader stuff. I didn't like it very much, but it is all good, because the baptism was great! I loved it so much. Jessica was baptized by her dad, and there was some pretty good support. There was also a lot of support from the members.
 
There wasn't a whole lot else that happened. The work is going good, and the members are great! Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to have either of the parties at the end of my mission nor the baptisms, but that is OK. We will still have Stake Conference though this week, and I am excited for that!

I am sure that there has been a lot that has changed back home. The people, the buildings, everything. It is going to be crazy coming home to all that.

I am sorry that I really don't have much to say. The work really slowed down, and there wasn't much that happened. We have our Ipad training meeting this Wednesday, and I will have my exit interview on Friday.

I love y'all very much! I am excited to see y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment