Monday, June 8, 2015

Kyle's Last Email!!

Hello!!!
 
I don't feel like I am going home. I feel like when I wake up Thursday morning, I am going to put my missionary tag back on and I am going to go preach the gospel. I am excited to come home, but I am going to miss teaching non-members so much. There is no better feeling in the world than when you are teaching and testifying of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, the Restored Gospel, and about Jesus Christ.  I will most likely go through withdrawals when I am home, but I will get over it. I love this gospel and missionary work so much!

This week I bore my testimony 5 times. In District meeting, Zone meeting, Mission Leadership council and in both wards. It has been great for me to reflect on everything that I have learned, and all the changes that have been made in my life.This experience is unlike any other, and I would hope that every one would take advantage of it if they have the chance. I am not going to share all that I learned right now, I will wait until I can share it face to face, but I am so grateful that I have been able to serve the Lord, Jesus Christ here on the mission. I do what I do not for myself, and not fully for other people, because my number one motivation is the love I have for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. That love and desire to serve them the rest of my life has definitely grown over the past two years. I know that Jesus Christ lives! He helps us through our trials. He comforts us in times of need. He is the Redeemer of the world who took upon him the sins of the world. He is my light and my hope. He has succored me so many times on my mission, and for that I will always serve and obey him. I love my savior Jesus Christ!

I can't wait to see y'all on Wednesday. It is going to be so weird seeing y'all again, and yet I feel like it hasn't really been that long. After awhile it will be like I never left. I hope y'all can make it until Wednesday. I love you!!!!!!!!

Con Muchisisisisisisimo Amor,

Elder Kyle Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment